CICMD Members support our mission with new interdisciplinary collaborations, helping to strengthen research, increasing our impact and helping us secure funding. Membership is open to all UF faculty and their trainees.
CICMD Membership Benefits Include:
- Travel Awards: The CICMD provides travel awards for students and postdoctoral fellows presenting their research at scientific meetings. The CICMD will provide a maximum of $650 per award and anticipates supporting 6-8 awards per year. To be eligible, applicants must be a CICMD member and the lead author on the research that is to be presented. Applications for travel awards are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis. Those interested in applying for a travel award should email an abstract detailing the research, a web link to the conference/meeting, and a copy of their curriculum vitae to email@example.com . Or submit the travel form to the CICMD at http://cicmd.center.ufl.edu/resources-2/cicmd-travel-awards-forms/
- Assistance with Research Related Costs.
- The CICMD will offer help to offset publications costs if there is an acknowledgment to the center. For more information and to apply, visit:https://cicmd.center.ufl.edu/resources-2/cicmd-publication-subsidy-awards/
- The CICMD will offer financial assistance to offset expenses that support access to data and computational resources as needed. Through a proposal, the division supports access to a variety of general datasets commonly employed in observational research. For more information contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CICMD Pilot Awards. The purpose of these awards is to help support research by contributing CICMD members. For example, awards can be given to initiate a new collaboration, offset the cost of equipment, or generate data that supports manuscripts and grant applications. To apply, please submit a one-page proposal describing the need for funds. The proposal must also include a budget. These projects will be presented (and highlighted) at our annual showcase and on our website. We will distribute three awards of $10,000.00 per year. to apply please submit an application through the following link: http://cicmd.center.ufl.edu/resources-2/pilot-awards-application-form/.
- Portals to potential collaborators and consultation on various aspects of extramural funding.To assist faculty members in pursuit of collaborations and funding, the CICMD offers portals to potential collaborators and consultation on various aspects of extramural funding: email@example.com